Search This Blog

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Organizing Homes in Orlando, Tampa, Palm Coast, Spring Hill

Today I get the pleasure of organizing a home in Tampa instead of my home area of Orlando. I love my drives out to Tampa because I can listen to my podcasts and audiobooks (entertain myself or learn new skills) and enjoy the quiet sometimes. My house is rarely quiet with my fiancee around. You know how guys are! I love it, though.

I am also excited that I will be working on the family room of their home. They have 2 kids and I love that type of environment. Organizing for kids can get really creative and make such a huge difference in their lives. I constantly hear feedback from parents saying their kids are more relaxed, confident, focused and proud of themselves after they get organized. Feedback like that makes my job worthwhile.

One of my favorite kid organization tricks is to use baskets on shelves instead of drawers. This makes it easier to put things away and also makes it impossible to hide things that are put away incorrectly. (Kids will always test their boundaries!)

I am off to Tampa now - talk to ya later!

-Suzie

No comments: